
I couldn't find any decent Pooh pictures to hang on the wall, so instead I decided to make these. Robert really likes them and I do too. I made a similar project a few years ago with my Paris stuff. So this was really fun. I just made a collage of scrapbook stickers and a couple pictures I cut out of an old Pooh calendar.

We don't have a crib yet. I may buy one when he's older, but for now, he's just going to sleep in the bassinet. I bought the diapers and diapering "accessories" on Friday. They should ship today so I'm expecting them by next Monday. With that, I'll be able to wash the diapers and have everything ready for the baby when he comes.
Here's the other side of the room. And to think, every one of those books but three or four I had before I even knew I was pregnant! : ) I've been preparing for a while! (And yes, we still have Angel's stuff in here too. I don't think she'd appreciate having to give up one of her favorite rooms and I'm not going to listen to her meowing at the door all the time if I closed it!)

The only things I have left to buy are a couple of nursing items which I going to wait to purchase until the baby's here. I'm so happy to have everything bought and together now. It's such a relief, especially since I get so stressed about planning (when it's not done on time).
1 comment:
The nursery looks great - and all ready for Baby B! :) What fun projects for you to work on while you (patiently? ;) await his arrival...
Thinking of you!
Love your cousin,
Cara
Post a Comment