Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Finishing up

My parents were here over the weekend and we got all shopping for Bene finished!!!! By the end of the weekend, I was so worn out! We did a lot of shopping.

I still have to buy some bigger size cloth diapers and other diapering "accessories", some nursing clothes, and the shelf and frames for the baby's room, but other than that -- I'm DONE!! : ) It feels so wonderful to be done! Of course, you're never truly done when buying for a baby because things will come up like the crib, high chair, toys, clothes, etc. But if he came today, I would be ready for him.

When we get the shelf and frames, I will post a picture of the room.

I had exactly 10 weeks to go yesterday - and time just seems to be getting slower. I have another midwife appointment this week. So look for that post on Friday.

No comments: