
I've been saying that I'm ready for him all this time, but really I haven't been completely ready until today, because I had to wash the diapers before we used them. I was waiting for my next order from this website so that I didn't have to pay for shipping on the laundry detergent. Cloth diapers require a special kind of detergent but you don't have to use a whole lot, so it lasts a while.
And wow! The hassle of getting them dry! I'm so glad they're not made of cotton; I heard those were even worse. I think it would've been much easier for me to get the "classic" cloth diapers - using traditional prefolds. But I still like that they're "identical" to disposables in the way you use them. It'll just take more time during washings.
1 comment:
Hey, just saw the picture of your cloth diapers. They look exactly like the ones that Colin's sister uses...Cami is one now. I don't know how many problems she had with leaks though....but she says she loves them! Thanks be to God that Lindsay lives here now, as she is the Queen at getting disposables on sale! I don't think I'll have to buy another diaper! Good luck with the leaks!
Post a Comment