Thursday, September 2, 2010

Struggles and Joys

Well, it's almost that time again. It's been posted on the ship's Facebook page so apparently it's safe to post anywhere -- the ship is leaving September 7th. We will be on our own for 6+ months. I know I will be struggling through this time. It was so nice to have Robert home, even to just have someone to talk to and see what I go through. He helped out a lot around the house too. I'm just so thankful to have such wonderful parents who are planning to visit a couple times while he's gone.

As for the joy? Well, you're looking at it!
My beautiful son is becoming more contented with each passing day. He's now okay with sitting by himself for a few minutes at a time - which makes it a whole lot easier to do things like sweep the garage, pull stuff out of the oven, and cut up food!

No comments: