Well, I've missed two of my usual post times already. This pregnancy is frying my creativity (or something ...)! I never feel like I have anything to write about. Maybe that's because I never do anything. I've had so little energy and nausea that I haven't even been able to keep up with the housework lately.I haven't been cooking much (if at all) because nothing sounds appetizing to me and sometimes I can't even look at food. I don't want to cook a big meal for Robert and then not eat it with him. So everything's just been grab and go or fast food (really healthy, I know). Hopefully, I'll start feeling better soon -- with LOTS more energy.
Tomorrow is Robert's birthday and we're going out to eat. Then Thursday, Robert has duty - so he's eating the Thanksgiving meal on the ship and I'm having Thanksgiving dinner with a woman (and her family) from church. We will have our traditional Thanksgiving meal Friday with:

Turkey (I just got another little breast this year)
Green bean casserole
Mashed potatoes
Turkey gravy
Homemade noodles (leftover from our last chicken and noodles)
Crescent Rolls
Pumpkin Pie
Homemade whipped cream
Looking at it in black and white - there's a lot of starch in that menu! Oh, well. It's only one day of the year, right?!
Seeing how I can never come up with anything to write about lately, I think I'll probably take the rest of the week off (but don't worry, if something does come to mind, I'll post it). I'm almost out of my first trimester (10 weeks last Sunday) so hopefully things will pick up soon.
1 comment:
I love the picture of the "little one" that you show on the left of your page. Looks just like Robert. lol. Love you both.
Post a Comment