Friday, November 13, 2009

Just an update

No big news to share this week, but I have an appointment next Wednesday at my midwife's office so I will share about that next Friday.

Robert and I are going to the movies tonight courtesy of MWR since he's doing a movie review for the Penny Press this week. I can't wait. We're going to see The Fourth Kind. It's been so long since I've seen a scary movie (because Robert doesn't like them).

Robert requested mac & cheese and mashed potatoes tonight for dinner! What a meal, huh? : ) I'm kind of excited about it, as I really like those foods as well. My mom thinks I should include a vegetable - we'll have to see about that one, maybe corn (got to stick with the "yellow/white theme").

I decided to add a beautiful picture Robert took of my violin. Hopefully, next week I will have something more interesting to write about.

No comments: