I came up with some ideas for the all the food we have. Not very "interesting" but it will have to do until we go to the store!Hamburgers
Sloppy Joes
(Both we already ate on whole wheat bread - since I didn't have any buns. The sloppy joes are a new recipe I will post Friday. They were great - and I don't normally like sloppy joes!)
Tonight we're having ramen noodles and sandwiches. We have to eat quickly because we have Bible Study.
For the rest of the week, I'm thinking about:
Nachos with taco meat, refried beans, cheese, and onions (we have no sour cream or olives!)
Pizza - either pepperoni (our usual) or ground turkey - we have almost three pounds left.
I still have to come up with a meal plan for next week. I'm not sure when we will go grocery shopping since Robert has dog duty this weekend. But I will post it when I get around to it!
No comments:
Post a Comment