Sunday, March 29, 2009

Okay, my blog still stinks

I missed a couple days here. I've been making homemade pizza for the past few weeks (homemade dough, fresh vegetables, etc) and I must say it tastes so much better than the restaurants. The recipe I have actually makes enough for 2 pizzas so we make cheese sticks or bread sticks with the extra dough.

I never thought I would loving cooking/baking as much as I do but now that I've started, I just can't seem to stop. Robert's always wanting me to try new things. He's the one that encouraged me to make homemade pizza. And even though he sometimes balks at what I'm making or what I'm putting into the dish, he always loves the finished product!

I'm wanting to get back into crafting but I haven't got the resources to start something right now and I don't know what to do with the finished product when I'm done. I scrapbooked a lot last year but we haven't had very many outings or excursions for me to scrapbook. I used to crotchet, paint, sew, make cards, and draw houses but since all my craft supplies are tucked away in the closet, I haven't even thought to take them out when I'm bored.

No comments: