It's been one month since I made my goals and here's my progress:Parenting:
** Finish/read all baby books on my list (I added four to the list and finished 7 along with continuing my weekly/monthly chapter in my pregnancy books, so I'm down to 11 yet to read (9 without the pregnancy books that won't be finished until I'm due))
** Stick with my current "goals" for labor and delivery (still on target for drug-free, intervention-free; going to ask LOTS of questions regarding this at my prenatal exam this month)
** Inform myself as much as possible about drug-free labors (finished reading my Lamaze book last week and put a hold on two others at the library)
** Sign up/take all free baby classes offered (they no longer offer the free baby care classes so I signed up and took the budgeting class, which is free, and signed up for the feeding and newborn care classes at the hospital - not free but fairly inexpensive)
** Remember to take vitamins EVERY day (been pretty good with this)
** Stick with the budget when it comes to buying (buying a couple things this month, I'm going to hold off though because my Bible Study group asked if they could throw me a baby shower!)
** Continue attending Le Leche League meetings every month (this is a new goal, I went to the first meeting Jan 14th)
Homemaking:
** Get back into menu planning and cooking our meals - instead of eating out (started, and going okay - still needs some work)
**
** Get back into following my daily chore list (been doing well, not necessarily following the daily tasks, but getting them done throughout the week and that is what's important)
**
** When the "nesting" comes - make sure I take criticism and suggestion from Robert well!!! (haven't noticed anything yet...)
Spiritual:
** Try to focus my mind more toward God in my daily activities instead of just on Sunday
** Set a prayer time - even if it's just once per week (I've been reading a prayer book I bought, Prayerfully Expecting: A Nine Month Novena, about once a week)
** Start reading the Bible - again... (this is probably going to be pushed back until I finish all/most of my baby books, but started Bible study so that will include some reading of the Bible)
Personal:
** Finish scrapbook pages (not started yet)
** Finish Robert's uniforms - so we can donate them (not started yet)
** STICK TO THE BUDGET (not so good for January, but most of it was because of the vet bills for Snowflake and that needed to be done)
No comments:
Post a Comment