I had my second appointment with the midwife Wednesday. And Robert got to go along. I'm so glad he was there. -- We got to hear the heartbeat! It was so awesome. The midwife said she was happy to hear it sounding so strong! It even started getting faster and louder as we were listening - so precious!Everything else is going well. I need to start gaining weight now as I lost 2.2 pounds from my last visit. It's nothing to worry about in the first trimester as long as I start gaining weight now. So she recommended I eat a milkshake every day for a couple of weeks! How's that for great advice!! :-)
As for me, I'm feeling better. I haven't had any nausea for a while now. But I still either take a nap or sit in bed and read during the afternoons.
My next appointment is Jan 13th. Can't wait!
1 comment:
I can't wait, either. Be sure and tell me everything. Love you, Mom
Post a Comment