The library is definitely being utilized by a lot of people - all the books I want are checked out! So I haven't been able to pick up any more financial books. Here's what I have read in the past two weeks:Fiction, Christian
Unsure of the category ...
-Beverly Lewis
--The Secret
This book wasn't that great to me. It took me a week to finish it. I found the plot going way too slow! The book is over 300 pages long and it's just book one in a series. I think the whole series could have fit into this book if she would've cut out all the "filler". But I did enjoy reading about Amish family life. It's very interesting and enlightening.
Thriller
-Terri Blackstock
--Ulterior Motives
This book was great. I read it in two days. It's older (1996) but I was looking on the shelf for a different one (that wasn't there) and thought I'd pick this one up. I really love the Christian element of the book. It makes for a wonderful aspect to the plot.
Romance
-Christine Lynxwiler
--The Reluctant Cowgirl
I've only really read two romance novels in my life (this being the third). I guess I thought they weren't really "my cup of tea", so I had a bias against this book going in. But the book completely turned me around. I really enjoyed it. And will be looking forward to more romance novels in the future.
No comments:
Post a Comment