Monday, May 25, 2009

Grilled Chicken Pasta Salad

We didn't end up making French Dip sandwiches yesterday. Robert wanted hot dogs with homemade cheese dip and Frito's for lunch (we never eat hot dogs anymore, but I decided they were okay as a special treat - we bought the Angus Beef Ball Parks which were really good!). Then he wanted pancakes for dinner so I made buttermilk pancakes from scratch and sausage to go with them. It was a pretty easy cooking day for me!

Today we (Robert always gets out my ingredients and puts the dirty dishes in the sink) made Grilled Chicken Pasta Salad ... a new recipe from Parents.com! We had that and cooked bratwurst on the George Forman (since we don't have an outside grill) for our Memorial Day "barbecue". I was going to cut the recipe in half because it made 8 servings, but I didn't remember until after I had half the ingredients in the bowl - so it was too late! But it was delicious. Robert liked it too - and he took the pictures for me! : )

Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

Tracey said...

This looks really good! My older daughter loves pasta salad and this would be a nice variation for her!